ROBERTS RECYCLING a family operated business of third generation recyclers, we are registered with the Fundraising Regulator, members of the Charity Retail Association and the Textile Recyclers Association.
The industry leading service currently offered from Roberts Recycling Ltd includes features such as;
- Offering an honest and fair market price to charities for any material we collect. It is unlikely you will receive more money for the same amount of goods from any other company (regardless of the rate which they advertise).
- Complete recycling service. We are able to recycle any materials you might have, provided it meets the required specification. Our background in waste management means you can be sure all waste materials are disposed of or recycled to a high standard.
- Our goods are distributed all over the world, so we are rarely effected by specific adverse market conditions. As the countries receiving the goods are generally not as developed as the UK, we regularly visit our recycling partners to ensure they're operating under ethical working practices.
- All of our staff our uniformed, polite and CRB checked as standard. Our fleet of vans is modern and have the latest tracking devices installed.
- We only offer van collections from charities in the North West and North Wales. This means that unlike collectors offering national coverage, our service does not suffer and prices remain fair and competitive. We are also able to get to know each charity personally and help them out in any way which we can.
We can still service national contracts if required via a network of independent operators which we are involved in and can offer bulk collections nationwide if needed.
For more information or to discuss further, please contact John Roberts on 07956230468.
Here are some
of our wonderful
ROBERTS RECYCLING has a national contract set up with Guide Dogs UK and place specifically designed clothing banks on sites to raise money for their cause as seen below.
Some of the charities we have set up clothing bank contracts with are Blythswood Care & The Fire Fighters Charity. For these charities we have banks placed across North West and North Wales.
If you would like to help any of these fantastic charities and have a potential site in mind please use the CONTACT US page or alternatively call us on on the number provided at the bottom of the page
Here are some of the clothing banks we have lovingly produced for our fantastic charity partners
This picture shows Managing Director Simon (stood at the back) on a shoebox distribution trip in Albania on behalf of Blythswood Care, one of our partner charities at Christmas 2011.
Simon Spent 4 nights in Albania giving out shoe boxes in some of the poorest areas of the country.